The AMD-3200 Simulscope delivers excellent heart and lung sound capture, and infinite sound attenuation and amplification as part of this popular fully integrated electronic stethoscope system. The choice for the most demanding cardiology and pulmonology applications. The graphic equalizer and sound attenuation capabilities makes the AMD-3200 Simulscope the preferred choice for heart auscultation and lung auscultation, fully distinguishing heart and lung sounds. The Simulscope transmits the signal to local listeners via infrared, allowing an infinite number of listeners without cables. The Simulscope electronic stethoscope is ideal for grand rounds and teaching applications, in addition to cardiology and pulmonology consultation. Used in conjunction with the AMD-3100 and AMD-3600.Specifications
- Size (system module): 2"H x 3.5"W x 10"L
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Power: 110 Volts AC, .1 amp or optional internal rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 4 Hours - rechargeable
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 2000Hz
- Audio Frequency Response: 30Hz - 4KHz